When posting events or clothing tips on our website, and when you take part in the discussion on any of our social media channels, we ask everyone to follow our community guidelines.
These guidelines cover content shared on www.loveyourclothes.org.uk and interactions with Love Your Clothes or posts to our accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google +, Vimeo and YouTube.
We reserve the right to remove any comments posted on our website or social media channels that do not meet these guidelines. We also reserve the right to block users from our social media accounts, and to report malicious activity.
Please observe the following guidelines when joining in with the Love Your Clothes community.
- Be respectful of others who are taking part in the discussion.
- Stay on topic and keep comments concise.
- Do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments).
- Do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Do not post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals.
- Do not breach copyright or confidentiality.
- Do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation.
- Do not attempt to log on using another user’s account.
- Do not post content with party political purposes.
- Do not post content where the main purpose is to promote or endorse commercial activity.
Availability and responding to messages
We will update and monitor our website and social media accounts during office hours, Monday to Friday. Occasionally we may also post scheduled updates at evenings and weekends.
While we value your feedback and contributions, and will try to respond whenever we can, we are not able to reply individually to all of the messages we receive through our social media accounts.
Linking to other websites
On the Love Your Clothes website and social media accounts, we may include links to other organisations and individuals.
We follow certain guidelines when deciding which links to share.
- We link to organisations and individuals who are actively involved in the area of sustainable clothing and support our aims to help consumers in the UK change the way they buy, use and dispose of clothing, or whose digital content encourages consumers to think about sustainable fashion.
- We will not share links where the main purpose is to promote or endorse commercial activity.
- Where possible, we provide several examples of organisations that can help, to provide choice.
- We reserve the right to decide not to link to other organisations. In most cases, we are unable to enter into discussions about why a link request has been refused.
Please note that WRAP (the organisation that runs this website) is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind.